I like living in Idaho, the weather isn't as hot and the nights are mostly around 40-50. Its hard to get used to living in someone else's house, I do enjoy the kids and the people here are really nice. Today I'm going to the Rexburg Temple and then going to the college radio station and spend an hour reading the news to visually impaired and print handicapped. Its a volunteer job but sounds interesting. Its been almost a whole month since I left my home in Kearns and it is strange to have someone else living in my house. Jeremy is really working hard on the yard and it is looking good. He wants to have the back yard safe for his kids and is making a large sandbox area at the end of the patio. If I decide to sell the house I have offered him first shot at it. But don't know when that will be.
My cat has finally gotten brave enough to move through the upstairs part of the house, but only in the early morning when everyone is still asleep and the dog is not around. She did come out into the front room and roam around one day when Jeanne and a couple of her kids were sitting quietly with me. When you see Jeannie's latest blog just remember that she probably took 50 more pictures than that, I haven't even seen them yet, but it was a fun day and the kids want to go back again.
Love gma
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mom, you slipped in an i in my name, but I am sure it was an honest slip of the keyboard.
50 pictures???? probably more than that. :)
Post a Comment