Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update from gma

WEll, its been interesting living in a house full of little people, well not all are little but it's still interesting. Emrie sometimes thinks I am her person to follow around, she is now thinking she should wear unders instead of diapers, but she hasn't figured out how to let herself pee in the toilet.
I spent last weekend in Billings Montana to attend the wedding of my friend's the Hammers' daughter's wedding. It was hotter than I thought it would be and missed the cooler air we have here in the Idaho FAlls area. The trip brought back memories of when I lived and worked in West Yellowstone. It's sad to see so many pine trees infested by a pine beatle in the canyon between West and Bozeman, they are in other places also.
The wedding was interesting and I had fun meeting people that love the Hammers.
I will be going to Utah for a doctor's appointment in October and plan to take time to sort through some things at the house. Also, Brett and family will be arriving the 10th and I'll visit with them and probably go on down to St. George for a quick visit before heading back to Idaho.

Love to all, gma

1 comment:

Bunker Family said...

We are looking forward to seeing you in October! :)