Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hi, I'm using Lauren's computer today, mine is not on line yet. I have been checking out places to rent. I'm going to Shelly, Idaho tomorrow to check out a place, it's not very far south of Idaho Falls. I don't know if i will qualify for a place but we'll see.
the weather here in Ammon is cool, we may get up to 70 today. Next week I have to go back to Kearns and attend a wedding and go on down to St. George to another wedding, I hope its not catching.:) We had to go to the animal shelter and retreive jeanne's cat this morning apparently she(the cat) was trying to get to someone's bird and they trapped her and sent her to jail. Now she is a ex-convict. Emrie plays a game of not looking at me when I talk to her, she turns her head as far around as she can so she can't see me. It's so funny.
My cat has accepted being here now, she won't come out of the bedroom but she is eating and drinking and using the litter box. We were worried about her at first because she wouldn't eat or drink.
Jeremy has already done things to the yard and he found a big canopy for the patio and they had a barbeque on the 4th. I would have liked to have found that canopy and had the money to buy it so we could use the patio in the summer. I'm glad he is able to do the things that needed to be done at the house.
See ya on the face side. Love gma

No comments: