Hi, this gma has done some traveling in the past week. I left last Wednesday and drove to Salt Lake and spent the rest of Wednesday and all of Thursday at her house. I went to the Timpannogas Temple on Friday morning to Alan Vincent's wedding. We had lunch in Murray Park and had a nice visit. I left and headed to St. George. ON Saturday morning I attended the wedding of Taw-nee, daughter of my friend Margarite. It was a nice wedding. I spent the afternoon out in the heat looking at the newest Entrada development. Pretty awesome landscaping, better than most of the developments in the area around St. George. One house had a roadrunner on the lawn enjoying a feast of bugs that were around the pond.
Kirt's kids were all kind of sick, nothing serious. The heat was way too much for me, glad I could stay inside mostly.
I left Monday morning and stayed at Lynette's house over night and this morning I packed as much as I could in my car and brought it back to Ammon with me. I like this cooler weather, only in the low nineties so far.
So long for now. Love Gma
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment