Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Falling

On April 20 I stumbled and fell down on my patio. No skin lost, just good jarring to the body. I spent time in Arizona and slowly I could cough or sneeze without hurting. But my lower back was getting worse. So, I called my friendly Chiropracter and had a treatment. I felt better and then.....I stumbled going out my back door to take a picture of the lilacs in bloom and crashed again. I really should watch where I'm stepping. So, now all the good work of my chiropracter is undone. I had already made an appointment for Friday, so we will just start over. I did get the picture of the lilacs after I put the batteries back into the camera.

Margarite is here for a few days following her back surgery, if all goes well, no complications, she will be able to go on home to St. George in a few more days.

Love to all Gma

3 comments:

AZ Bunkers said...

Grandma - you need to be more careful!! Hope you get feeling better soon! We loved having you here in AZ.

Jeanne said...

Lauren must get falling up the stairs from you. CAREFUL!

Dragon Lady said...

guess I just need to slow down and take more care before I rush off.