Friday, May 15, 2009

Falling down more info

I have been informed that some of you think I need my head examined because I fell down again. The only thing wrong with my head is that it thinks slower than I act. Always has and I hope I can train it to be co-ordinated with my body.

I wasn't paying attention as I walked out onto my back steps, I was looking at my camera and thinking of taking a picture of my lilacs in bloom. So, I stepped off sideways instead of going straight down the steps and I crashed. I went to the chiropracter as scheduled, this afternoon and he said the fall fixed some places in my back from previous falls and caused a bit of a problelm in the tail bone area. After treatment I am feeling better. I promise I will try to co-ordinate thinking and action from now on and watch where I'm going.

Jeremy wants to either move into an apartment or rent my house(my offer to him) and Jeanne said she would love it if I moved to Ammon. I have spent 4 days thinking and trying to decide. If Jeremy leaves it leaves me short of funds again. So, I am considering on which to do. Imput is welcome, nothing set in stone yet.
love you all for your consern about my gracefulness.
Gma

No comments: