Okay, the pansies and other flowers dried up and died because I forgot to put on the note to Jeremy to water them while I was gone. The grass is ankle deep will have to mow it this Saturday.
It's nice to be home but look forward to the next trip to somewhere. I did loose 5 pounds while I was in Arizona, now to keep going. My fall on the patio caused me some pain especially when I coughed. It's about okay now just one little spot, doesn't bother me much.
The gentleman that I talked to on the way to Slc from LA had an interesting life and it was fun talking to him. He liked seeing the Draper Temple from the plane window. NOw to pay my bills and get a nap. Just a little tired, no big deal.
Love to all of you.
gma
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew we should have planted them!
Post a Comment