Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holidays and stuff.

I had a nice Thanksgiving with Chad and Angel and Scott and Ed and Angel's mother and 2 guests. They put on a great feast and there is always leftovers, and we eat too much.

I have been working, still, on my Mother's journal and it has inspired me to get busy on things that I have ignored. Can't even get too enthused about ready a book. WE were supposed to have a storm this afternoon but its gone away apparently.

I enjoyed talking to Brett this morning while he was driving to Sierra Vista to get back to work.

I talked to my cousin, Gail, yesterday had a nice visit with her as Ruthie and I wasted some gas to go up to Kamas and back, just to get out of the house. Gail was thinking of coming down for a visit after the first of the year but may not be able to come.

I talked to Lois the other day and she told me that Aunt Betty is not doing good. Her mind is not really there anymore. Lois is retiring from work at the end of December and will spend time at Aunt Betty's after that, if Aunt Betty is still around.

For those of you who know Kevin Singleton, he had open heart surgery today. I don't how he is doing, but feel he will be okay.

I love all of you and wish I could visit more often.
Mom, Alice, Grandma

No comments: