Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Surprise

Today a Christmas card came in the mail. It said it was from a friend, included in the card was a cashier's check for $100. I was baffled, who, that I know, would send me a check, and who that I know has money enough to share it. Then the tears came and I felt very blessed to have someone send me such a gift.
So, today I was blessed by someone and they were also blessed because they gave a blessing.

Merry Christmas to all of you who read this blog and know that I can only send my love to all of you. You are all very special to me. Love you all, Leadfoot gma

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Mom, they say that you should keep the spirit of Christmas year round, and your love is felt all year round. Don't ever feel it is not enough, because you give of yourself always, and that is what the Savior did. You are a great example to your family. Merry Christmas to you! Love, Jeanne and family