Well, its offical I am partied out, in a good way. My birthday party was a huge success and I tried to count everyone that came so I could have a total of guest's, the number I came up with was 84. But, remember I was so tired I could hardly move at the end of the day, so I might not have remembered everyone. This was the biggest and bestest birthday party in my whole life and I am blessed that my children worked so hard to make it happen.
I had some Dove chocolates in my bedroom and while the kids were watching t.v. in there someone noticed them and decided he was hungry and started eating them, I don't know for sure if other kids helped eat the chocolates or not but most of the bag was gone when I discovered what was going on. This grandchild just said well I was hungry. We had a good laugh about that.
So, now on to whatever comes next.
Love all of you
Gma
Ruthie, Alice, Lois, Howard
4 out of 5 ain't bad- Chad, Lynette, Jeanne, Brett, Mom
With kids and Grandkids
kids related to Grandma Bunker/Aunt Alice.
1 comment:
Mom, I am glad you had a nice birthday. You seemed very happy and it was so nice to see all of the family there. Wish more could have come but it was still wonderful.
Have a safe trip to Brett's and make sure you take some pictures and Brett and Jenn can help you upload them on your blog I bet!!!
Post a Comment