Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gloria Singleton called last night and asked if I could give her a ride to Church this morning. I did and I think she is getting more comfortable with attending. There are a lot of people she doesn't know but still many that she does know. My primary class was a little better today, could it be that the 3 kids that wiggle and interrupt me weren't there? could be. And they remember things from past lessons so I must be getting some information to them.
Another storm front is here but not snow yet in the valley, could come in the next day or so.
Jeremy's kids kept me company this afternoon while he was downstairs trying to get some school work done. Those two have quite a relationship and play pretty good together.

Going to check into two jobs tomrrow. One is with the U.S. Census and the other is a small insurance office dealing with Senior Citizens and their health insurance. Don't know about that one, but will give it a try.

Big brother, Kirt has a birthday coming up on Tuesday, so all you siblings remember to give him a birthday greeting. If you don't know how old he will be, figure it out, he was born in 1961.

Love to all of you, gma

1 comment:

AZ Bunkers said...

Any news on the job interviews? We hope you can find something that you enjoy!

We hope everything is going good in COLD Utah! Take Care and we'll talk soon.

Jenn & Brett