Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hi, its me for the first time


Just got my first blog, produced by Jeanne, the creative expert, well more expert than me. I traveled to Ammon, Idaho, for Halloween and for Tennyson's birthday, which is today, he is 11 yrs old. It rained today and all the fallen leaves are soggy.

In September my brother, Howard, got married, second, in the Salt Lake Temple. She is nice and has a great smile and I was told my Keith, his oldest son, that she has the same kind of weird sense of humor that Howard has. Jeremy and his 3 little kids have been living with him since about April and he only has a smallish 3 bedroom house, and another son, Nathan and his wife and child are also living with him. Tight quarters. I have enough room downstairs for them to have one large room and a smaller one and a bathroom. It is working out just fine and he is paying some rent, which helps me a lot.

I don't know how often I will update this blog, but will try to keep up with all the news.

Miss all of my grandkids that live out of Salt Lake Valley.

Brett, I read the blog about the Semper Fi ride, and am very proud of you. It brought tears to my eyes when I read the blog. Go, Bunker famlily.

Emrie has kind of warmed up to me this weekend, but only when she is not tired. She is almost too heavy for me to carry for very long. Quite a flirt.
Jeanne will be adding some creative things for me, until I get better at this stuff.

Love all of you.

1 comment:

Brett said...

I am glad to see you blogging, just do a better job of it than I do!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!